Room Leader in City of London
Are you looking for a new challenge or want a new start in a private day nursery???
Are you an experienced room leader, looking for a new exciting role???
Are you truly passionate about working in a private nursery???
Do you have a relevant level 3 Childcare qualification???
Are you confident, reliable and committed???
If you are then please read further...
We are looking to recruit a strong and experienced qualified level 3 nursery room leader for a permanent, FULL TIME (40 Hours) position in a fantastic and highly prestigious day nursery in the City of London area.
The nursery is a fantastic place to work, with a focus on progressing members of staff through the working ranks within the nursery setting, and a real passion for looking after & developing children to the best of their potential. Our clients nursery is a purpose built, owner managed nursery in the heart of the City of London. The nursery has been specially designed to incorporate the needs of the children whilst ensuring compliance with current regulatory requirements, such as Health & Safety and Ofsted are folloed
The nursery provide a loving, safe and secure environment, so that all the children we care for:
- Have fun and are happy
- Become confident and independent
- Make friends and develop their social skills
- Develop a love of learning
We would like, ideally a minimum of 6 months–1 year experience at the same employer with the following attributes & skills:
- A relevant childcare qualification—NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
- Current enhanced DBS
- Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of the EYFS.
- Knowledge of child development and age appropriate activities.
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Some of your duties when working within the nursery will include:
- Taking care of key children.
- Setting up, planning and performing activities.
- Ensuring practitioners in the room are working to the best of their potential.
- Performing observations on key children and analysing their development.
- Liaising with senior members of staff in the nursery.
- Having to perform risk assessments on equipment and the areas within the nursery to ensure maximum safety.
- Be an open point of contact for concerns for the practitioners in the room.
In return, the salary range is between £19,000 and £21,000 Per Annum, depending on your experience in the role.
My clients are looking to interview and Trial candidates as soon as possible, as soon as safeguarding and compliance checks have been done.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your updated CV IMMEDIATELY in reply to this job advert and i will call you to discuss in further detail.