Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We're looking for an innovative thinker and meticulous strategic planner who'll work within the Executive Education department.
Establish a new gold standard in Executive Education
As a Programme Director, you'll have accountability for the ongoing design and delivery of an existing, prestigious London Business School programme. Responsible for ensuring the design, content and vision align to the client's needs, you'll work with them shoulder-to-shoulder throughout the course's journey to fine-tune it and ultimately, provide continual improvement. Collaborating with colleagues across the School, you'll bring in pioneering learning technologies and guarantee that the key objectives are met within budget. Dedicated and proactive, you'll further enhance the exceptional learning impact that we're known world-wide for. That means you'll:
* Work closely with clients and the course's cohort to mould its development
* Track quality targets and KPIs and plan for data collection with the Analytics team
* Capture and deliver on areas of improvement with help from the programme team
* Recognise and resolve any client or participant issues promptly and professionally
* Help manage the timeline, faculty, guest speaks and other contributors of the programme
* Support programme managers in providing a second-to-none course experience
* Lead all non-academic aspects of participant discussions
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real and lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. You'll be an integral part of creating a bespoke learning solution and expanding the School's world-leading course portfolio.
Who We Are Looking For
* Bachelor's degree qualification, MBA preferred
* A background in Executive Education or Executive programme development
* Sound knowledge of client-centric programme delivery principles, theory and practice
* An understanding of international business and the management landscape
* Extensive awareness of the School and its activities as well as those of competitors
* An ability to communicate to varied audiences with tact and diplomacy
* Experience working internationally and across different business disciplines
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London