Group Management Accountant
This Group Management Accountant role will report into the Head of FP&A and sit within the Group Finance Function.
This FTSE 100 real estate business operates across Europe and has strong links within its portfolio to retail, they are growing and a leader in their field. The organisation culture is fantastic with an SME feel to the group finance team despite the size of the business.
- Prepare and distribute management accounts data on a quarterly basis to ensure business decision making is supported fully by financial information.
- Provide detailed information on the historical and forecast performance of individual assets and portfolios utilising the Group's reporting and consolidation package.
- Consolidation and analysis of the Group Business Plan and quarterly forecasts including net rental income, administration costs, capital expenditure and valuations.
- Actively support the Head of FP&A with developing the management accounts model
- Monitor the financial performance of the Group's principal competitors.
- Provide financial support for group finance and senior management as required.
- Actively make suggestions and where possible implement process improvements.
- Provide detailed analysis and verification of information for inclusion in the annual and half yearly reports including preparation of tables for IFRS11 and future accounting standards
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) that has strong management reporting capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. Qualification whilst in industry would be beneficial. An eye for detail is crucial to this role to maintain and develop group reporting capabilities.
Your attitude to delivering work at a high level is important to this position and will be assessed at all stages of the interview process.
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus, pension, health-care