Client Manager - ACA / ACCA Accounts Senior
A progressive firm of accountants based in Llandudno is looking to strengthen its team with an experienced Client Manager / Accounts Senior.
You will take responsibility for a portfolio of clients, being their point of contact for all matters and reporting directly to one of the Partners. The firm works with a wide range of clients including individuals, partnerships and businesses within leisure, transport/distribution, retailers/wholesalers, manufacturers, agricultural, charities and solicitors.
The role will be predominantly accounts focused but you will be required to assist with some larger group audits as required.
Audit experience would be preferred but if you are a high calibre Accounts specialist with no audit experience, then full training will be provided! This is quite a unique opportunity for you to gain audit experience and develop your skills and earning potential once already qualified!
The Client Manager - ACA / ACCA Accounts Seniorwill be responsible for:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients up to £15m turnover across a range of industries
- Review and preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Corporate tax computation and review
- Assisting or leading audits (dependent on your experience)
Essential Requirements are:
- Preferably ACA / ACCA qualified although applications from high calibre studiers with ambition and potential to grow are encouraged
- Strong accounts preparation experience gained from a practice environment
- Ability to develop good working relationships with clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected firms in this area. Fantastic opportunities for development are on offer together with an excellent benefits package including:
Salary up to £35k, 22 days plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days, pension scheme, free parking, profit-related bonus scheme
If you have all of the above requirements for the Client Manager - ACA / ACCA Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Here at Marshall Moore we offer a generous referral scheme for practice candidates. As a thank you for referring us a practice candidate that we do not already have actively registered, once we have successfully placed them, we will send you high street vouchers to the following values:
Non-Qualified - £100
Qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CTA) - £250
This referral scheme is on a 'per candidate’ basis from any practice discipline, so the more people you refer, the more you will benefit! Please make sure when they apply they make it clear that you referred them to us.