Financial Planning Manager
Job Title: Financial Planning ManagerLocation: BexleySalary: £35,000-£40,000 per annumAre you experienced in providing technical support in a financial planning environment? Do you want to work in a fun and friendly team?My client is a professional and respected IFA and are looking for a new member of the team to support their back office and administration team.The Role:To oversee two other staff members with responsibility to ensure smooth running of our back office and offering technical support to the administration team. Overseeing processing of new business, completing suitability reports and liaising with front office staff regarding new and existing clients.Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all incoming client communications are handled promptly.
- Oversee preparation of quarterly valuations.
- Oversee administration of Group Pension and Life Schemes.
- Keep up with changes to software updates and training back office team members accordingly.
- Provide guidance to team members on recommendation research and completion of suitability reports.
- Ensure all suitability reports are completed compliantly.
- Oversee all administrative tasks ensuring they are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular due diligence on our preferred platforms/providers.
- Help front office to prepare for new client meetings and annual planning meetings for existing clients.
- Our client would expect at least completion of the Diploma in Financial Planning - excellent technical knowledge is essential.
- Our client would also expect a willingness to continue with further studies to work towards completion of the Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Must have experience of working in an independent, whole of market adviser firm. Some Paraplanning experience is essential.
- Experience of supervising staff.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and an excellent telephone manner.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with Alex from our Dartford Perms Division.EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIESSwanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.