Virgin Fast-Track 100 Company - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £24,000 basic salary and OTE of £42,000
This rapidly growing Virgin fast track 100 small company to work for is looking for a bright personable consultant to join their ranks. Working across the IT, technology, digital, media, marketing and creative industries. This comapny has built up a widely renowned reputation for being an industry leader due to their expert recruitment consultancy work and professional nature. By joining a small, dynamic team the successful applicant will benefit from the close-knit working culture and hands on training from managers alongside access to market leading clients to transition smoothly into the role of a recruitment consultant.
Successful applicants can expect a platform afforded to them from which to progress from and the resources to help introduce the business into new markets with the backing of sufficient resource spend e.g. advertising, networking opportunities and brand imaging.
Progression is meritocratic with my client and they adhere to organic growth so promotion from within can see ambitious trainee consultants promoted to manager/ team leader level within 3 years.
The training programme is devised to ensure all Trainee head-hunters joining the programme can learn all aspects of the 360 recruitment role consisting of:
* Business Development aspects such as client sourcing.
* Candidate sourcing methods and building relationships with candidates.
* Market research tools so consultants can integrate fully with their markets.
* Account management training.
* Negotiation development techniques and sales training.
The package on offer to successful applicants is as follows:
·£20,000 - £24,000 based on relevant experience (OTE Year 1 £42)
·Market leading commission structure
·Organic growth progression opportunities
·20 days holiday
·Private health insurance
·All expenses paid holidays abroad for top billers
·Car loan targets
·Michelin star lunch clubs
·Birthdays off work
·Company drinks, gym memberships, season ticket loans, work phones
Previous Successful Candidates have come from:
- Money motivation and the drive to further their career.
- Natural communication skills both on the phone and in person.
- Come from a sales background or have the ability and interest in moving into a fast paced recruitment and sales role.
- Confidence to be the face of the business when dealing with high net worth clients to build lasting relationships.
-A competitive streak from a sporting background or team based competitive environment.