You will be based in the beauty therapy side of the business, leading a small team of sales consultants.
Ideally, you will have experience of sales within the beauty/cosmetics industry.
As Sales Executive, you will be requried to;
- Provide leadership and guidance to a small team of sales consultants
- Ensure enquiries are followed up and handled effectively
- Provide advice and guidance to new and existing customers, ensuring they receive only the best customer experience
- The position also involves purchasing as well as stock management of beauty products and some health supplements
- The clinic is open 7 days a week. Whilst the working hours are predominantly Monday to Friday, some weekend and evening work will be required
The successful candidate for the Sales Executive role will:
- Have business-to-consumer sales experience
- Have some experience of working in the beauty industry or retail sector
- You will be personable and committed to ensuring the customer is always given the best, most professional service
- You will be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by achieving targets and business growth
- Have some experience of leading a small sales team
The basic salary for the Sales Executive role is £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus commission.
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Stacey Yates at Coburg Banks on
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.