Become a successful graduate recruitment consultant in a boutique technology recruitment firm. Working as a graduate recruitment consultant, you will engage with global corporate Fortune 500 and FTSE 250 clients across the UK, and Western Europe, with big names such as Deloitte, PwC as well as smaller start-up firms. In this graduate recruitment role you will:
- speak/meet candidates and clients daily
- interact with hundreds of exciting and outstanding people
- build an in-depth knowledge of your market
- become a specialist graduate recruitment consultant in the SAP, MS Dynamics, Workday, Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Oracle
- super cool and funky, modern co-work office located in the heart of the financial city
- free artisan coffees; beer everyday from 14:30
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to get shares in the company
- Monthly Michelin Star lunch club
- Quarterly holidays and annual ski trip
- breakfast on a Monday; events with cocktails
- free yoga classes; and masseurs and beauty therapists on site
- dress down office, but you can still get suited and booted for meeting clients
The MD is a straight talking, no-nonsense type, with a good sense of humour. With 20+ years of experience in the technology recruitment industry you can trust the training and advice she gives you will help you kick start your graduate career and give you the financial rewards required to get on the property ladder.
- Great personality and the ability to build rapport
- A good sense of humour
- Drive and a thirst to learn
- Organised problem solver with initiative to get on with it
- Pride in your work
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting graduate recruitment career in Central London.
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment and sales consultant jobs in London.