I am recruiting a role for a multi billion pound traing business based in zone one of central London.
The responsibilities for the role will include:
- Supervising, assisting and approving work performed by the Assistant Financial Accountant on the following:
- UK EC Sales List timely submission
- Charge Intercompany interest on Head Office lending/funding as per loan agreements.
- Check accuracy and distribute monthly interest and fees to units under the Group’s Trade Finance and Borrowing Base Facilities and arrange payment to the Facility Agent.
- Control & allocation of office occupancy costs to London based units and administration of Petty Cash.
- Production of Group and UK management charges schedule 3 times a year (budget, 11+1 & Final). Including preparation of overhead calculation to be charged out and raising of debit/credit notes.
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts adhering to Group deadlines and Policies
- Reconciliation of over 80 Group-wide Intercompany accounts
- Continual detailed review of Trial Balance & foreign exchange revaluations
- Maintenance of fixed asset spreadsheets, prepayment and accruals schedules
- Raising and posting of debit notes for Group Policy intercompany recharges
- Submit Daily Cash Reports and Preparation of Twice weekly Cash flow report.
- Prepare monthly management pack to include budget variances and analysis for Department heads, including detailed analysis on key overhead costs such as travel, contractor and IT.
- Aggregation of monthly Integrated financial forecasts, sourcing the most recent data from Department heads, Payroll forecasts, Group accounts and projects team for next 3 years.
- Ownership of the annual budgeting processes, prepare individual department and consolidated budget packs, conduct budget review meetings with department heads, CFO and COO.
- Lead the planning and preparation of the year end accounts pack and statutory accounts
- Main point of contact for Auditors on the execution of the annual external audit. Organise to provide audit schedules adhering to deadlines set by Auditors.