Level 3 Early Years Practitioner - Pre-School
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified Level 3 Early Years Practitioners to become part of a highly dedicated and motivated team within the Pre-school room of this exceptional purpose built, modern nursery in Wimbledon.
We are looking for someone who is caring and nurturing, who can think outside the box and stimulate young minds. Someone who can provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children, who is able to work as part of a team, and can contribute to the smooth running of the room.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ 3 in Childcare or equivalent childcare qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Help ensure all children receive the highest possible standards of care and education
- Possess an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!