Newly Qualified Accountant
A respected, well-established practice based in Liverpool city centre is looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their friendly and hardworking team. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, compliance tax work and assisting with the supervision and training of AAT trainee accountants.
This practice is a forwarding thinking and friendly firm that are looking for a candidate who is keen to progress within the firm and apply their knowledge and experience to the role!
The Newly Qualified Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Client portfolio covering a wide variety of sectors, including retail, transport, manufacturing and property
- Compliance tax work in respect of companies and individuals
- Preparation of management accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Statutory audit for various sized clients
- Assisting with the supervision and training of AAT trainee accountants
- VAT returns
Essential Requirements are:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or nearly qualified
- Previous experience in a practice environment is essential
- Strong IT Skills, ideally experience in Sage and IRIS
If you have all of the above requirements for the Newly Qualified Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Here at Marshall Moore we offer a generous referral scheme for practice candidates. As a thank you for referring us a practice candidate that we do not already have actively registered, once we have successfully placed them, we will send you high street vouchers to the following values:
Non-Qualified - £100
Qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CTA) - £250
This referral scheme is on a 'per candidate’ basis from any practice discipline, so the more people you refer, the more you will benefit! Please make sure when they apply they make it clear that you referred them to us.