A firm of accountants are looking to recruit an Audit Senior to join the busy audit team based in their Liverpool city centre office. The firm pride themselves in being able to successfully deliver and help achieve for all of their clients’ financial and business needs. The firm focuses on building client relationships and offering specialist advice towards achieving the best possible business goals
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary based on experience and a thriving and motivating working environment.
The Audit Senior will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
Essential Requirements are:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Strong Audit background
- Minimum of 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Able to work in a team
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Here at Marshall Moore we offer a generous referral scheme for practice candidates. As a thank you for referring us a practice candidate that we do not already have actively registered, once we have successfully placed them, we will send you high street vouchers to the following values:
Non-Qualified - £100
Qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CTA) - £250
This referral scheme is on a 'per candidate’ basis from any practice discipline, so the more people you refer, the more you will benefit! Please make sure when they apply they make it clear that you referred them to us.