Systems Application Support/Business Analyst - London (EC2A) - £57-60k
Title: Systems Application Support and Business Analyst
Salary: £57,000 - £60,000 Per annum
Location: London (EC2A)
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Investment IT and Data Management team supporting and enhancing business critical applications.
This is a spilt role; to fulfil all aspects of application support and support with business analysis.
Experience with Charles River and within Production Support is essential for this role.
- 28 days’ annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme (17.5%)
- Bonus (15- 20%)
- Providing first line support, enhancement and project resource
- Liaising with end users to identify business requirements
- Define effective solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Liaising with systems vendors and business users to ensure business requirements are met effectively
- All aspects of applications testing including development of test strategies, use cases, test scripts and test data
- Supporting user acceptance testing processes
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external suppliers to deliver current state process documentation and future functional requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working within an investment management organisation within a front office or front-facing role
- Experience of Portfolio Management Systemsm including Charles Rivers (essential)
- Analysis of current state and definition of future state processes
- Exposure to both in-house builds and third-party package software implementation
- Good understanding of front office processes, portfolio analysis and trade lifecycle
- Experience of working with third party solution providers
- Experience with both waterfall and agile projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
Desired but not essential;
- Use of SharePoint, JIRA, MS Outlook.
- Experience of Investment EDM platforms
- Maintenance of compliance rules
- Test planning, preparation, execution and incident management in a combined project/business test program
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.