Paid Media Manager
Our client, a successful and growing all-media agency has a brilliant opportunity for a Paid Media Manager to join their Bristol office. This is a full time, permanent position with a starting salary of up to £25,000 DOE.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for day-to-day campaign delivery, including planning, budgeting, and optimisation and reporting.
This is a brand new position and an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to grow the paid media practice within the agency.
- Delivery of digital paid media campaigns
- Liaising with clients across Europe ensuring you develop a through understanding of the clients challenges
- Turning campaign results into actionable insights for internal departments
- Work as part of the Digital team to develop and present digital marketing strategies to clients
- Identify any new business opportunities relating to paid media
- Continually keep up to date knowledge of the paid media landscape
The successful candidate must have an up-to-date Google AdWords certification and experience of running paid media campaigns independently. Experience of running advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn is a bonus, as is a general understanding of other digital marketing disciplines.
Please apply today if this is of interest.