Financial Accountant - Media
Financial Accountant for an SME media group based in central London £45-50k + bonus + benefits
Your new company
An international creative media business based in the City of London is recruiting a newly qualified Financial Accountant reporting into the Financial Director. Currently working in 60 countries this business supports key brands across the global in creative marketing
Your new role
My client is recruiting a newly qualified ambitious financial professional to work in the London Head Office function. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a high achieving environment that will offer a long standing career and progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of consolidated group management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow, variance analysis, KPIS and commentaries
- Day to day management of management accounting team (non-qualified staff)
- Business partnering with key divisional heads, including interpreting financial data to non-financial manager.
- Identify risk and opportunities, issues, potential alternatives within business to improve profitability and trends in the market
- Assist with system improvements and develop reporting to improvement management information.
- Fully ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified (0-2 years PQE)
- Consolidations experience
- IFRS experience
- Confident user in Excel. Minimum expectation: pivot tables / v-look ups.
What you will get in return
You will be working for a reputable business which is renowned globally. Key to this role will be the opportunity to work for a fast growing company which offers you high exposure to senior stakeholders and decision making within the company. You will be offered a competitive salary between £45-50k + 10% bonus (paid out between 10-12% last year + pension + private medical.
If you would like more information on this role please apply. Alternatively, call Nicolette Solomou on . Alternatively, if you are interested in new qualified finance roles and would like to have a discussion regarding the broader market please contact me