BD Manager Corporate, TMT & Employment - Ambitious Law Firm
An ambitious and driven law firm is looking for senior level business development support and project leadership with a priority focus on the Corporate Department and TMT Sector groups. The role holder will be responsible for co-ordinating all business development activities for them and supporting their strategy as well as interfacing with other departments as necessary. Responsibilities will include:
* Leading the support of marketing and business development planning.
* Assisting the leadership team in identifying business development opportunities with new and existing clients
* Tracking and evaluating business development plans and efforts on an on-going basis.
* Conducting client and prospective client research and analysis
* Developing practice related materials
* Assisting the practice group leader with the integration of lateral hires into the group.
* Developing RFPs, RFIs, and key proposals and presentations.
* Tracking and disseminating key activities, proposals and new business wins
The successful candidate will be a confident, organised and pragmatic graduate, with excellent experience of BD and marketing in a professional services firm. Man-management skills would be highly beneficial as you will have two direct reports. The BD Manager must also have a team-oriented attitude, be commercially aware and have strong communication skills to deal with the highest levels internally. You will also ideally have knowledge of working in corporate, TMT or employment groups.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - leightontaylorC