Marketing Manager - Boutique Fitness Brand
£35 K - £45 K (depending on experience) plus annual bonus
I am recruiting for a boutique leisure brand who are now looking for a marketing manager with a big focus on digital marketing. With a fantastic reputation and a unique position in the market place, this is great opportunity for an experienced marketing manager.
The role will an all-round marketing role with a big focus on digital marketing. You will be managing a marketing co-ordinator, designer and some key supplier relationships. You will also be responsible for the marketing budget and will be ultimately responsible for driving in more customers and leads to the different studios. Key responsibilities in this role will include: website, PPC, SEO, App, ECRM, Social media and online advertising.
So be considered for this role you must have the following
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager
- Experience managing direct reports
- A passion for fitness/wellness (experience of fitness marketing preferred)
- Breadth of 'hands on’ digital skills - able to coordinate digital activity as well as execute
- Able to confidently use Google Analytics to assess and evaluate all digital activities
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and understanding of on and off page search engine optimization strategies
- Demonstrate past eCRM strategies/success
- Experience in managing agencies and suppliers
Experience of working in the fitness industry in preferable but my no means essential. However, you must have passion for fitness and group exercise.
Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager
So if this sounds interesting, please APPLY NOW. Interviews available straight away.