English Teacher for Year 5
An English Teacher is required for two Year 5 classes for a large primary school in East London for Sept 17
Primary Teacher Job, Leytonstone, Waltham Forest, East London
English Teacher for Year 5 classes, East London
A Teacher of English is required for a large primary school in the borough of Waltham Forest for September 2017. This English Teacher role is essentially teaching English to Year 5 pupils.
About the Role:
- Teaching English across both Year 5 classes
- Teaching the foundation subjects for part of the day
- Being the form teacher for a Year 5 class
- Working as part of a team with the other Year 5 teacher
- Able to deliver outstanding teaching of English and have the ability to take pupils thorough to Year 6
About the School:
- An outstanding primary school which is well supported by strong management
- Pupils are keen to learn and participate
- Excellent reputation for high academic standards and traditional values combined with a forward-looking modern day relevance
- The school is characterised by a diverse and engaging community
- The school has very high expectations and results are outstanding across the school.
- Close to excellent transport links on both the Victoria and central Line
- Walking distance to the tube station
The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher of English and be able to lead English across the Year 5 classes. This English teacher job within the borough of Waltham Forest would be suitable for a primary teacher as well as a secondary trained English Teacher wanting to make a move across to the primary phase.
You must also be able to demonstrate :
- Consistently high expectations of all pupils, and the ability to enable all to make excellent progress
- Outstanding team work
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and the wider community
- Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
- Excellent behaviour management
- A high regard for inclusion and equality
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
The Benefits of Working with Hays Education: Each area of London has a dedicated consultant who will ensue that you find the right job based on your location preference. We have partnership agreements with over 200 schools in London and know well in advance what teacher vacancies schools have coming up. We also offer competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience and will pay you according to the main pay scale from week 13.
We also offer free CPD training to all our teachers and support staff to ensure they are classroom ready. You will have one Consultant taking care of you so that you know exactly who to contact when you need to. We have teachers who have worked with us for years and always come back to us when they are ready for their next career move. Our open door policy and complete transparency on all matters is one of our most unique qualities.
Interested in Applying?
If you are looking for your next primary teaching role as a Key Stage 2 English Teacher , please contact Nirenderi Pillay on or email your CV
We are currently recruiting for a large number of long term and permanent primary teacher roles. Please email your cv if you would like to hear more about these primary teacher jobs.