Data Warehouse Technical Lead/ Manager
I am currently looking for a Data Warehouse Technical Lead for our client that operates within the Healthcare sector in London.
This is the ideal position for someone who is looking for autonomy over their own work and who is looking to be involved in both technical and strategic elements of data warehouse administration and development.
The ideal candidate will be able to support the ETL function as well as support, develop and maintain reporting structures for the organisation.
The role will involve ensuring that information held is of a high standard and can be used for legal and operational reporting purposes.
The responsibilities include:
* Identify any issues with data from source systems and manage the response
* Develop self-service reports
* Provide expertise on how to gather and present data
* Keep abreast of changes within technology
* Proactively engage with colleagues to better understand information requirements
* Develop and implement new data analysis
* Drive development and implement BI platform
* Advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of data warehousing techniques
* Ability to develop strategies, implement plan and understand resource requirements
* Database systems development
* Designing and deploying data warehousing structures using Kimball methodology
* SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, T-SQL
* MS Excel/ MS Access
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please forward your CV as soon as possible. The client is keen to move quickly and can interview immediately.