Flexo Retoucher - Hull - Fab working environment
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to develop a valuable and rewarding career by joining a talented and dedicated team in a fantastic working environment, where you will receive ongoing support and training. So if you’re a highly motivated individual who’s eager to learn, have a great work ethic and the drive and ambition to contribute to our highly skilled workforce then we want to hear from you.
We require a skilled, motivated and hardworking Retoucher to join our team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Converting images received into colour correct, production ready images for use, using photoshop
- Managing multi layered PSD’s containing multi layer sets and file management
- Producing proofs for client approval
- Keeping line and traffic managers informed of progress
- Record image retouching progress on jobs
- Develop and update master artworks and guideline documentation
- Adhere to quality control procedures
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite - especially photoshop
- Experience of retouching in the flexo packaging industry
- Knowledge of GMG, ICC Profiling, colour correction / management
- Knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures
- A keen eye for colour and colour matching skills
- Solid experience of working within a prepress environment
- Experience of print industry and processes - mainly flexographic
- All staff have a duty to act in accordance with our Equal Opportunity and Dignity at Work policy.