Finance Manager - FP&A
Our client, a global technology business, is currently recruiting a Finance Manager with an FP&A focus for their London head office.
This role reports directly into the Global Head of Finance and will be fully responsible for the reporting, analysis and development of controls and processes for the company's largest division.
The focus of this role is to develop and maintain a robust control environment, drive organisational and accounting change across the business, manage and develop a small team, challenge processes and data flows whilst delivering accounting reports and packs with detailed and value-added analysis.
This role will pay between £70k and £80k plus bonus and benefits and is being recruited immediately.
An overview of responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop a small team of management accountants
- Full monthly reporting and analysis for largest division within this listed business
- Provide in-depth, effective financial analysis at month end
- Drive continuous improvement within finance team and department
- Work closely with the Finance Business Partner to ensure full engagement with the business and strong commercial awareness
- Excellent system skills with the ability/experience to implement systems and automate processes
- Take responsibility to drive system development, implementation and change to work towards fully automating certain processes
- Develop full accounting controls and processes within accounting function
Candidates must be/have:
- Qualified accountant with post-qualified experience working in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong controls and process development experience
- The ability to provide effective financial analysis that can be used by the business
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and challenge.
Our client would consider candidates from a Management Reporting or FP&A background for this position.
This role an amazing opportunity to work in a high profile position within a rapidly growing and changing organisation.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.