Applications Support Analyst - SAP experience required
A Luxury British Clothing brand with years of heritage are looking for an Applications Support Analyst to join them due to recent expansion in the IT department. They have various offices in Asia and Europe however this role is in their Head office in North West London.
You will be brought in to provide reactive and proactive application support to internal staff for the companies applications including key systems such as SAP and other custom Order Management Systems, with your main goal being to maintain smooth operation of end to end business.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responding to technical issues and troubleshooting queries from internal staff.
- Working with the IT department to gain product/software knowledge.
- Have experience in supporting end users either in person, online or by phone.
- Working with other Business Unit functions of the organisation and raising support issues that require development time and fixes.
- Establishing a strong relationship with the vendors and acting as a main point of contact for the companies internal software.
- Must be able to deal with a large number and wide range of issues and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to see opportunities to improve business processes delivered through the SAP.
- Participate in all aspects of the software lifecycle.
- Play a major part in production system upgrades and new system enhancements
- An understanding of Business/ERP systems and process delivery.
- Personable, able to maintain relationships with end users.
- Have excellent time management skills. Prioritise and resolve incidents and problems effectively.
- A high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- In depth knowledge of Retail business processes and operating models.
KEYWORDS: Technical, Support, SAP, ERP, Microsoft, ITIL, IT, Applications, 1st line, 2nd line, SDLC