Business Support Internship Award winning Fin-tech £21K East London
Our client is a multi-award winning start-up who are disrupting the exciting world of FinTech!
Established in 2014, this exciting organisation has already grown exponentially and has further ambitious growth plans throughout 2017.
Our client offers employers a unique perk designed to increase motivation and reduce workplace stress. With super smart technology, they have created a financial solution that gives employees access to valuable financial education resources and affordable loans directly from their salary.
The idea is to improve the financial well being of the UK workforce by creating communities of employees who can confidently deal with money and have access to fairer finance when they need it.
Joining a diverse and dynamic company, you will have the opportunity to add value, make a difference and learn plenty along the way.
This is a 3month paid internship, should you prove yourself to be indispensable there is a chance you will be offered a permanent position.
Key responsibilities of the role;
This super client is looking to hire 20 enthusiastic graduates to assist with the increasing level of work they are receiving within their operations department. This role will encompass full training and offer permanent positions to those who impress the most.
This Business Support position will involve two aspects.
- The Underwriting process - analysing information from a variety of sources to determine if customers are applicable for a loan
- The Customer Service process - being responsible for servicing, supporting and addressing the customer’s needs in line with company policy, before, during and after receiving their loan applications.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Once trained and informed about all aspects of your role, you’ll begin taking responsibility for executing the underwriting process to assist customers who are looking for some financial assistance in the form of a loan.
- You will also undertake some customer service responsibilities responding to general queries.
- The role has scope to broaden its responsibilities into managing the customer experience and journey and to assist in the management of borrowers experiencing financial difficulties.
- Not only will you execute the credit policy framework but also provide feedback to the management team to offer improvements in the customer journey and overall customer experience.
- As the company develops there is significant scope for the preferred candidate to take broader responsibility for the borrower experience and interface with the commercial side of the business.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
The following would be highly desirable:
- Recent graduates with a degree
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Highly enthusiastic and a team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- An interest in Fin-Tech space would be beneficial
- Competent with Word, Excel and alike
- Team players are essential
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- In the heart of East London, incredible atmosphere and vibe to enjoy your work life balance
- Fresh fruit, chocolate baskets and drinks fridge available
- Movie nights, Karoke evenings and of course thirsty Thursdays!
- An enthusiastic, motivated team with a mix of young professionals and experienced staff, all aspiring towards company goals.