Fluent Dutch Management Accountant - Comms Agency - £26-30k
Developing Communications agency based in Central London are looking for a Fluent Dutch speaking Management Accountant to join their vibrant team. With business in the US, The Netherlands and the UK this role will predominately focused on the NL office and their finance functions.
This role will see you working directly with the Finance Manager and keep you solely responsible for producing the NL management accounts.
This is a permanent opportunity with potential study support.
- Manage the NL finance inbow as well as all responses
- Treasury functions including postings to the system
- Bi-weekly NL reports to FM/Fc & management team
- Month end accounting including overheads, journals, accrued revenue
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing full Management packs
- Additional cooperative work within the Revenue/Billings team
- Must be a fluent Dutch speaker, both reading and writing
- Previous experience of management accounts up to trial balance
- Experience working in a small business environment
- Well structured approach and a strong attention to detail
- Interested in challenges and wants to progress into senior opportunities
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.