Self Employed Financial Adviser- Clients Provided
Our client is a well established provider of Financial Planning in North Wales. The role offers Equity Participation and financial underpin.
Our client is offering:
- A client bank of around 120 households plus orphaned clients
- Full back office and paraplanning support
- Equity participation and financial underpin
You will have:
- Current Competent Adviser Status
- You must have at least two year's experience of giving Financial Planning Advice
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- You will be enthusiastic about running your own business with the required attributes for being self employed. This includes being organised, hardworking and personable
Remuneration would depend on whether the successful candidate was bringing a client base or working the existing clients.