History teacher - September 2017 - Braintree/Essex
This school is a thriving, heavily oversubscribed innovative school. Proud of its success with significantly above average results. Rated 'Good' by Ofsted with outstanding features, they are always striving for improvement.
We are currently seeking to appoint a History teacher with a positive outlook and a proactive attitude - colleagues who enrich the lives of the learners and staff with whom they work.
The school place great store on teacher development at all levels and offer a whole range of opportunities for colleagues to develop their leadership potential within and beyond the school.
What we are looking for.
- Secondary trained History teacher
- Ability to teach KS3-4
What we are offer.
- Ofsted Good with outstanding Features
- Excellent resources and fun and engaging IT facilities at your disposal.
- Ofsted Outstanding "behaviour management" (Excellent behaviour Management System and Support)
- Outstanding personalised CPD training
- Full-time, permanent position starting September/ July 2017
- Great facilities and state-of-the-art resources
If you are a History teacher and are interested please do get in touch with us on or APPLY NOW!