Marketing Development Manager
I am looking to speak to interested candidates regarding an exciting Marketing Development Manager for a leading manufacturer of Building/Construction type products to be based just outside of Birmingham.
My clients are a leading player in manufacturing building products and are part of a larger group who also lead the way in manufacturing specialised building and construction type products.
The Marketing Development Manager is an existing position which will focus on the development of the marketing effort of the trade counter business but will also involve other aspects of the expanding work of the marketing department.
You will have several years' experience in a senior marketing position, preferably in the construction sector in B2B, B2Specifier and B2C, to work with the Marketing Manager and the Divisional Marketing Manager.
This is a senior position requiring a strong, positive individual with a number of years' experience at such a level. It is the company's hope that the right candidate will be in a position to invest a number of years in developing their understanding of the business, its products and markets such that they should be capable of moving into a more senior position in the future.
The Marketing Development Manager role will involve both Online and Offline marketing and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Excellent use of social media, email and websites for marketing purposes
- Good experience of producing conventional PR, literature, POS, printed material and exhibition work
- A real understanding of the function and use of CRM
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Have a good appreciation of the challenges faced in supplying construction products via distribution to multiple market sectors
- Good organisation
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Someone who is prepared to get involved with many aspects of the business and is very comfortable working in a trade counter and manufacturing environment
- The ability to deal with all levels of management
- The desire to be active in developing the role and in providing an excellent service to our senior management, sales force and customers.
- A hands-on individual with enthusiasm for understanding our products and for conveying that to our customers.
Competitive salary + Car + Bonus