"An exciting opportunity to join a unique digital organisation working on the user experience for their online platform."
Salary: £30-40k + Benefits
As the principal designer, you’ll be in charge of crafting a sleek, professional aesthetic across the web platform, Android and iOS apps, and marketing channels. With the rollout of the new brand, you’ll be implementing a consistent design across the entire platform and working with the product team to craft new features in line with the brand.
If you’re looking for a varied and flexible role where you’ll work on a wide range of projects and see your ideas directly impact the lives of thousands of people, this could be the job for you.
All of your work will have a substantial impact on the growth and direction of the business, and within our small team, you’ll have direct input into all our decision making. A strong sense of ownership and infectious drive to succeed are a must.
- Experience working on design within a tech company
- A broad set of design skills, including online interaction design, UX flows and mockup design
- Proven track record of producing professional design assets
- Ability to test and optimise designs in response to user behaviour
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Comfortable working autonomously and as part of a small team
- Ability to prototype designs in HTML/CSS not essential but would be desirable
- Minimum 12 months of relevant experience