Graduate Account Manager - Digital Dictation - West London
Graduate Account Manager - Digital Dictation (X2 positions)
£25-40k basic (depending on experience) + £10k 1st year OTE
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are looking for a commercially aware, bright and articulate Graduate Account Manager to join our client partner based in West London. Our client is the leading software provider of digital dictation technologies that are transforming the way the medical and law sector streamline their business processes - saving them time and money. As a Graduate Account Manager, you will be joining a legacy of an organisation and you can expect to be:
• Given around a dozen accounts right from the off
• Attending meetings with the Sales Director from day one
• Learning the ropes from seasoned professionals who have become highly successful
• Consulting and selling to industry experts such as: Doctors and Lawyers
• Joining a Celsius family of lots of other graduates that have done particularly well and significantly advanced their careers within this company
• Working in new open-planned offices in West London
• Part of a dynamic team
• In a well-established, respectable and award winning company.
This is a top opportunity for someone with the right level of professionalism to earn substantial amounts of money working for a world leader in digital dictation software. The main objective of this role is to consult with the client list you are given, familiarise yourself with the industry and eventually to become that person who is going onto clients’ sites and delivering software demonstrations to groups of doctors, nurses and lawyers.
You will be given an abundance of training and support during the on boarding stages and will also receive a 'Diploma in Professional Sales - ISM’ certificate and qualification upon completing your full training delivered via Celsius - honoured through our client.
If you feel as though you have the correct level of poise and professionalism for this role, then get in touch today.