SAP FICO Consultant
Senior SAP FICO / PSCD Consultant
We are looking for an experienced SAP FICO consultant to join an established and dynamic team. The successful candidate will be working as part of the SAP Competency Centre, you will be leading a small team specializing in Accounts Receivable and Payable (SAP PSCD). The SAP PSCD Lead, should have at least 1 full project life cycle (FI-CA) and proven system support experience, along with hands on experience supporting/implementing SAP ERP FICO solutions.
As an experienced SAP Consultant, you will be required to coordinate and deliver the end to end SAP solutions for new and existing projects - managing business transactions and delivering enhancements projects relating to an upcoming tax and revenue Management (TRM) project. This is an exciting time to join a leading SAP competency centre, as all the SAP projects are moving towards analyzing and optimizing business processes within the finance area, your team will be delivering enhancements and project work relating to this initiative, ensuring business as usual for accounts receivable and payable.
This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires the most current functional knowledge of the SAP TRM and SAP FICA solutions as well as excellent client facing skills, you will be a confident communicator who will act as the subject matter expert and provide mentoring and take the lead on larger business projects.
Due to the challenging nature of this project, all applicants must have UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touch points to other SAP modules.
FI / CO experience, Modules:
SAP ERP FI-CO: FI-GL (General Ledger) FI-AP (Accounts Payable) FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) FI-AA (Asset Accounting) FI-BL (Bank Ledger/Bank Accounting) FI-FM (Funds Management)
SAP ERP FI-CO Controlling - CO-OM-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting) CO-OM-CEL (Cost Element Accounting) CO-OM-OPA (Internal Order Accounting) COPA (Profitability Analysis)
Additional SAP experience:
- SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- MDM (Master Data Management)
- BOBJ-DS (Business Objects Data Services)
- Integration - PI (Exchange Infrastructure)
- webMethods, Maestro/Tivilo Workload Scheduler
- Portals, Security (Roles and Authorisation)
- BW (Business Warehouse)
- SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
- Support stacks/upgrade
- Skills & Background:
- 6+ years FICO SAP Experience
- 1 Full PSCD project (End to End)
- Accountancy qualifications a distinct advantage.
- Problem and incident resolution
- Documentation standards/methodology, Interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with blueprints and functional specifications
- Knowledge of TRM is a plus
- Arranging sign-off with the client and other key stakeholders
- Leadership and communication skills
- Delegation and prioritisation skills
The role is working for a well-known and progressive employer and can provide the successful SAP PSCD Consultant with a competitive salary and a leading flexible benefit options.
Aspect Resources recognises that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration.We recruit candidates to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we supply.