Business Development Executive - FMCG
Established in 1850, this Baking wholesaler is the oldest in London, boasting a product range of delicious chocolates, nuts and jams. By providing top ingredients and products to artisan bakers and patisseries, they are continuing to develop their knowledge and build a fantastic name for themselves within the FMCG industry.
They are now on the hunt for a bright and confident Business Development Executive to join their team in North London.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be working directly with the Sales Manager and gain fantastic exposure. As well as finding new business opportunities within high street and wholesale bakeries, you will be keeping informed with market trends, whilst ensuring you hit key targets. Please note, you must have a valid UK driver's license for this role.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Finding new business, targeting high street or wholesale bakeries and patisseries
- Focusing your search on high end bakeries and patisseries
- Researching and identifying new product opportunities
- Researching market trends and customer requirements
- Working directly with the Sales Manager and achieving your monthly target
What we're looking for?
- A 2.1 from a good university
- A valid UK driving licence
- A foodie - are you a keen baker?
- Sales experience would be a plus
- Target tenacity
- A people person - strong communication skills are a must
- Pitch perfect - showcase your sales skills
- Self-motivation and an enjoyment to work independently
What else is on offer
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a foodie to join an extremely well-known baking wholesaler
- You will be given a company car to drive around London throughout working hours
- Fantastic way to start a career in FMCG and Sales
Are you sales-savvy and looking for Business Development Executive graduate jobs? Don't miss out on this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!