- The key purpose of the role is to assist one or more senior Private Client Advisers in the delivery of advice and ongoing services to prospective, new and existing clients.
- The role holder will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling Financial Planning reports, in conjunction with the Senior Private Client Advisers, ensuring compliance with Business Quality Standards at all times.
- Working closely with one or two senior Private Client Advisers - and in partnership with the advisers’ administrative support - you will be responsible for assisting the Advisers in achieving their fee income targets, meeting client servicing commitments and complying with my client’s business quality standards.
- The Senior Manager and Advisers, in conjunction with my client’s Professional Development and Training Department - will be responsible for the continued development and training of the Paraplanner, involving them in client meetings, report writing and prospecting.
- Conduct research on clients’ financial planning arrangements (existing and recommended);
- Undertake investment portfolio analysis, including asset allocation analysis;
- Compile investment/pension/protection illustrations, projections and associated documentation;
- Prepare client service agreement letters and suitability letters;
- Transfer transaction instructions to application forms;
- Assist in the management of the Advisers’ client commitments, diary planning and management of fee income;
- Handle client queries;
- Ensure client files comply with the company business quality standards;
- Assist in checking client valuations;
- Provide support with ad hoc projects and tasks where necessary.
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Working towards the Certificate in Paraplanning (R01, R02, R03, J09)
- A good knowledge of regulatory requirements Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an administration role, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment
- Experience of maintaining and achieving a sales target.
- Knowledge and experience of Chase de Vere internal systems and procedures
- Previous experience of selling within a Financial Services environment
- Experience of carrying out face to face client meetings and/or group presentations.
- Experience of business development and project management Skills & Knowledge
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Excellent personal organisational and administrative planning skills
- Highly numerate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to work well within a team environment and build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accurate keyboard skills
- An eagerness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge
- Drive and motivation to deliver business targets