Online Visual Merchandiser
Leading international organisation currently seeking an Online Visual Merchandiser. You will manage the day to day merchandising operations and help drive decisions that grow sales and increase conversion through online merchandising, onsite search, navigation, cross-sells, upsells, and other merchandising opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years online merchandising experience with e-Commerce websites.
- Experience with web analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, or others.
- Experience in transforming business requirement into action and web functionalities;
- Experience in A/B testing would be ideal;
- Familiar with image editing tools, such as Photoshop or others;
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office tools;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task;
- Demonstrated skills in communication, problem-solving, initiative, planning, organizing, innovation and change, decisiveness and risk-taking
- Highly analytical and detail driven.
Reporting into the Online Merchandising Manager, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to progress within this role, however you are expected to act in an entrepreneurial way with the guidance and oversight of your manager.