News Editor Construction
My client are looking for a hungry news journalist with at least 3 years experience in news reporting and journalism to join their team focusing on the construction sector.
The main responsibilities of the News Editor include:
- Writing and editing daily news coverage online, including breaking news.
- Planning and delivering the weekly news section in print.
- Researching and writing hi-impact news stories.
- Managing and editing the copy of the Reporter and Finance Correspondent.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts in the industry.
- Attending networking events including conferences.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of three years experience within news journalism.
- Experience working on a B2B title.
- Experience within construction desirable but not essential.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
If you feel you meet all the requirements for this role, then please do apply.