This expenses clerk role is based with a well respected consultancy business located in the City of London. Working in a lively corporate environment, this is a brilliant opportunity for an individual looking for their first role within the world of accounting and finance.
The key responsibilities of this expenses clerk role are as follows:
- Maintaining staff expenses
- Posting of staff expenses & verifying in accordance with company policy
- Chasing outstanding expenses
- Weekly payment of staff expenses
- Responsible for key supplier accounts
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Various ad-hoc duties across the business
- Acting as a point of contact to assist with finance related queries
The key requirements and skills for this expenses clerk role are as follows:
- To have an understanding of P&Ls, bank reconciliations and double entry bookkeeping.
- Individuals with an understanding of Excel and some accounting systems will be preferred.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.