West End London
DOE Full Time Clinic hours
Eclypse recruitment are pleased to be working with such a reputable service for recruitment to this Cosmetic clinic. My client's clinic was established in 2002 and has been designed to combine an exceptional standard of patient care and journey for those seeking cosmetic procedures. A small but very busy clinic, which runs to very high standards so the client is seeking the same from their staff.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Surgical Nurse delivering a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. As a Surgical Nurse, we are seeking candidates experienced in pre and post op care, scrub experience and excellent customer service representing this client for day case surgery.
Qualifications / Key selection criteria:
* Registered nursing qualification RGN/ RN with active NMC
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Demonstrated computer skills
* Private healthcare experience
A compliant very reputable cosmetic clinic you will be joining a highly professional company where you will offer commitment and longevity.
We are seeking the right candidate for this role the salary will be reflective of the opportunity and your experience, qualifications.
Please submit CV to Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment
Medical and nursing, West end london,