Snr C++ Engineer / Snr C++ Developer - C++ 11 JUCE QT Win Mac
Snr C++ Engineer / Snr C++ Developer - C++ 11 JUCE QT Cross-Platform
Take responsibility for POC projects to commercial products in Pro-Audio technology
A Senior C++ Engineer / Senior C++ Developer is required for the R&D team in a pioneering technology company in Audio sector.
- Design and development in C++ 11 of the software layers in a cross-platform Windows / Mac environment.
- Contribute to design and architectural discussions, as well as development.
- Build User Interfaces for Brand New consumer product range
- Act on low layers of the software: network communication between different machines, data exchange in a real-time environment.
- 6yrs+ C++ development, ideally C++ 11.
- Any exposure in the challenges of Cross-Platform / Multi-platform would be hugely beneficial: Windows / Mac OS / Linux.
- Degree in Engineering /. Computer science / maths
- Developing in Real Time, Multi-threaded environments.
- Experience with UI Development. UI toolkits such as QT or JUCE would be beneficial
- TDD and commitment to quality C++ development will differentiate you from the rest.
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, cMake
- Experience of working an Agile development environment would be beneficial, ideally SCRUM.
What's on Offer
The recently establish, London based R&D team offers a 'start-up' vibe, and as part of a technology company that has being leading development in Audio technology for over 30 years, there is the financial and technical support needed to ensue POC makes it to production.
This role involves a huge variety of development work: Cross / Multi-Platform (Windows / MacOS), Real-Time, Front End (UI), Back End, as well as excellent opportunities to take on technical and project responsibility in Pro-Audio projects (e.g. complex User Control Interfaces) , and BRAND NEW POC projects for the Consumer-Audio market, lined up for 2017.
Package: £50-60,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Pension + Private Medical Cover
Technologies: C++, Windows, MacOS, QT or JUCE, Visual Studio, Multi Threading, Real Time, UNIX, Linux, GUI, AGILE, SCRUM
If you're interested please contact on James Foster on or email on .
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business