Resourcing Planning Analyst
Bring your strong data analysis and forecasting skills to this key role with Arco, UK Market Leader spearheading Safety at Work.
As Resource Planning Analyst, you’ll be responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of our resource plans, as well as future forecasting and analysis of data. You will play a key role in supporting the customer experience strategy, by helping us understand customer behaviour as we move towards a more digital first business. Key accountabilities for a Resource Planning Analyst include:
• planning and co-ordination of shrinkage (annual leave, coaching, training) across customer service sites, ensuring customer service levels are maintained
• creation and delivery of capacity and staffing plans for short-term and long-term forecasting
• evaluating and implementing opportunities for improving forecast accuracy and automation of the forecasting process across Sales and Service
• developing an understanding of the contact drivers working with business areas who drive demand to ensure that resource plans are optimised to deliver SLA’s.
As Resource Planning Analyst, you should have high capability for data analysis, problem solving and analytical work, including the ability to interpret and draw conclusions from data. Experienced in resource planning within a contact centre environment, you’ll also have technical expertise with planning and analysis tools, and high-level MS Excel skills. You should also have experience of delivering change and implementing new processes or systems. Other personal attributes of the Resource Planning Analyst include:
• communication and interpersonal skills
• drive and determination towards the achievement of goals
• ability to build highly effective and trusting relationships with colleagues.
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We have been awarded the title of 'Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business-to-business brands in Britain.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
• excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• health purchase plan
• a computer scheme with great offers, including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• 24 days’ annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
• community volunteering days - two days’ paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
Reference number for the Resource Planning Analyst role: OLR13145
To apply for this Resource Planning Analyst role, please click the APPLY button and complete the short application procedure.