An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper to join an independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Farnham.
This is a fantastic chance for the successful candidate to join a well established firm in a fantastic location where you will become a member of an already successful team. The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or may be QBE and will have relevant experience of working in a bookkeeping focused position at a firm of Chartered or Certified Accountants.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop your skill set further and progress your career.
**Please note that this position is with an Accountancy Practice, therefore, it is essential applicants have previous experience in a similar environment that entailed working with multiple clients.**
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance, producing Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheets, Bank Reconciliation and Cash Flow Statements
- Liaising with clients to ensure all information is gathered and prepared in order to be able to prepare comprehensive and accurate accounts
- Liaising with seniors to ensure all relevant information is communicated for client meetings
- Providing an excellent Bookkeeping service to clients
- Ad hoc tasks, as and when required
AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience
Experience of working at a firm of Chartered or Certified Accountants essential
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bookkeeper / Accounts Technician