KS1 Teacher - Redbridge
Based in the leafy borough of Redbridge, the head teacher of an ‘Outstanding’ primary school are looking to recruit an enthusiastic KS1 class teacher who is able to demonstrate a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ standard of teaching. The teaching position is open to both NQTs and experienced teachers who have a passion for teaching.
- Enthusiastic KS1 Teacher
- Three-form entry primary school
- Employed Full-time/ Permanently
- Position starting in September 2017
- London Borough of Redbridge
- Open to NQTs and experienced teachers
- Progressing Primary School
- Good London salary starting on £26,139.
- CPD training programme available
The school consists of three classes in each year group and it is still currently expanding. The school is currently undergoing exciting new renovations which include the development of four new state-of-the-art classrooms, along with a refurbished kitchen and dining area. The school is well-resourced with interactive whiteboards in every classroom and a newly built large open planned outdoor play area. The head teacher of an OFSTED ‘Outstanding’ primary school in the London Borough of Redbridge is looking for a KS1 teacher to join the team. There is a strong team ethic among all teachers who work at the school, which is reflected in the confident, ambitious and reflective pupils they produce. By becoming part of the teaching team, you will be a member of an inspiring workforce who show relentless dedication to achieve the very best.
We are looking for:
- ‘Good/ Outstanding’ graded teachers
- Teachers that are able to conduct engaging and articulate lessons
- Tenacious and ambitious individuals who want to progress within their career
- An individual who can provide a varied and rich curriculum
- A class teacher who can encourage a love of learning
As an ‘Outstanding’ school, they offer teachers the opportunity to professionally develop which has improved the quality of teaching in all core subjects. The school also offers a brilliant leadership team who are committed to progress and develop their staff to reach their potential.
Are you currently a trainee teacher coming to the end of your PGCE, BA or BEd (with QTS) programme and are looking for a teaching position in Redbridge? Or are you an experienced teacher who is ready to start a new chapter? If so, please apply by submitting your CV below!