Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analysts at Domestic & General don't log and flog - they take ownership of first time fixes. So here's your chance to get in at the ground level and carve out a bright future here in this stable but dynamic business! With a huge investment being placed in our IT infrastructure and with Service Now implemented, there is no better time join our Service Desk team as a Service Desk Analyst.
As Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Provide 1st Line Service Desk support to the business by applying expert knowledge
- Log all incoming Incident and Service Requests and undertake remedial action to resolve them
- Troubleshoot and resolve Incidents across a variety of systems, applications and technologies. Act as the first point of contact, either by providing user guidance or through remote systems access
- Manage complaints and escalation calls from users in a professional manner, responding within agreed SLAs, the focus being on quality rather than quantity
- Refer unresolved incidents to 2nd / 3rd line resolver groups as appropriate
To be considered for our role you should ideally have:
- Ability to work in a multi-task fast paced environment.
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with technical experts from other disciplines and communicate issues and actions effectively
- Strong Customer Service skills, dealing with customers at all levels.
- Problem solving mentality with the ability to recognize and diagnose problems quickly and effectively.
Above all we are looking for someone with a can do attitude to problem solving and are comfortable working under tight time constraints.
- Salary up to £26,500 per annum
- 25 days holiday entitlement, plus all bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Pension scheme
- 50% employee discount on domestic appliance warranty protection
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
Domestic and General Group is the UK's leading provider of warranty protection for domestic appliances. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes criminal record checks.