Hotel Restaurant Manager
Job Ref: NI1416
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Salary: Circa £25,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager to lead the team at a three-star family run hotel in the seaside town of Worthing. The hotel is popular with first time and new visitors alike, and the restaurant is also used by non-residents. There is now an excellent opportunity for an accomplished individual looking for a progressive and challenging role as the Restaurant Manager.
• Salary circa £25,000
• Paid holiday
• Ongoing career development
• Performance related bonus
As Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of products and services which exceed the needs and expectations of our hotel’s guests and team members. In addition, you will manage and motivate the team ensuring that guests’ expectations and business targets are met and maintained in line with the brand standards.
You will manage the day to day operations of the Restaurant, Bar and Conference & Banqueting facilities to maximum profitability, maintaining the highest standards of service. The function room accommodates up to 130 people, where the restaurant normally sees 40-60 covers both residents and non-residents.
Restaurant Manager key skills:
• At least 3 years’ service management experience within a hotel environment
• Be highly organized, enthusiastic and self motivated
• Be able to work under pressure and multi-task
• Posse a strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting, forecasting, sales and marketing and have organisational & analytical skills.
• Be a team player with excellent communication skills
• Have great attention to detail
• Be capable to develop team members
• Display a professional and courteous attitude at all levels
The Restaurant Manager will be leading a team of up to 6 employees to ensure they provide polite and efficient service at all times, as well as planning and compiling weekly rotas, time-sheets and other payroll forms on a weekly basis.
This role is a full-time position with a potential immediate start date subject to interview and references.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to stretch his or her talents - don’t delay and apply today!