Automotive Mobile Service & Repair Technician
Location: Bristol and surrounding areas
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time -Permanent
Company: VMS Fleet Management
Contact: Aaron Laraman
Summary of role:
VMS (Fleet Management) Ltd is a forward thinking fleet management and contract hire company with offices based in East Anglia and Hertfordshire. VMS provides a wide range of services to blue chip fleet operators, Insurances and smaller operators.
As part of our continued growth we are now looking to appoint an Automotive Mobile Service and Repair Technician.
- Responsibility for routine servicing and repairs, brakes gearbox and clutch repairs and replacements, electronic and mechanical fault finding, electrics and all other duties associated with this role
- Completing all work assigned on a daily basis, ensuring that adherence to company and manufacturer standards and agreed time constraints
- Completing all necessary diagnostic analyses on vehicles as laid down by company and vehicle specifications
- Ensuring that work is always to the highest standard, seeking to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Presenting a positive company image through professionalism and quality of service
- Maintain good working relationship with clients
- Managing and prioritising jobs and workloads, scheduling, completing paperwork and communicating with managers and senior-level staff members as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Work to high levels of efficiency and productivity
- Have at least 5 years’ experience of working with commercial vehicles, ideally Mercedes Benz, Ford, Volkswagen and Isuzu
- Qualified to City and Guilds 1 + 2 or NVQ level 3 Motor Vehicle Technician Qualification
- Be prepared to work weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis