Solutions Consultant & Sales Engineer - London - £35-45k Bonus
Solutions Consultant & Sales Engineer
£35-45k Plus Bonus
Our global client is dedicated to ensuring their clients get the top talent in the marketplace, and strive to create an excellent candidate experience to help people get hired. To maintain their position as industry leader, our client has professional and dedicated staff, committed to helping both their clients and candidates have the best experience.
The Solutions Consultant will deliver high-impact consulting, best-practice, guidance to our clients largest prospects and customers and develop tools and methods that will be leveraged by our clients mid-size and smaller clients. The Solutions Consultant will leverage their deep and wide experience to understand the customer's needs and requirements, as well as identifying gaps and areas for program optimization. They will then deliver a comprehensive set of service options and end-to-end solutions. This is a customer-facing, technical role that requires deep, detailed knowledge of the screening industry.
- Support Sales Team by conducting all pre-sales and/or existing account activities to include:
- discovery support through needs analysis for new business, upsells or process changes for existing clients
- RFP strategy
- support power point creation and value proposition positioning
- Attend client presentations, quarterly business reviews to help support new revenue growth and/or client retention
- create process flows based on desired needs and business objectives
- outline high level project plans to showcase implementation process
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on all products, platforms and solutions
- Provide Best Practice solutions to clients based on what is relevant within their industry or space
- Conduct proof point demonstrations on all platforms and integration workflows during sales and client change process
- Solution the true "end to end" solution for the client based on personas (requestor, candidate experiences as appropriate)
- Work with key stakeholders in the business to work through any custom requirements
- Engage Sales Support Specialist to start client paperwork set up process upon Client's verbal
- Conduct full scoping to flush out Client's program to include hierarchy structure, process flow, scope of work and preference setting based on best practices and business recommendations.
- Complete Client Solutions Playbook outlining complete client program set up requirements
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer Sessions with Project Manager and relevant cross functional teams.
- Participate in Client Project Kick Off Meetings
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of HR product lines and experience in structuring a customer's operating environment accordingly.
- Expert knowledge of HR compliance, FCRA, EEOC.
- Self-directed leader with strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to lead complex, strategic initiatives.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Minimum of 5 years industry related project/program management, consulting, business management or related experience
- Minimum 3 years providing consultative services and/or business process improvements
- HR On boarding, Customer Service or Account Management experience preferred
Other (Travel, Attendance, Physical Requirements, Testing, Training):
Some travel required (40%)