Portfolio Manager Accounts and Audit
Portfolio manager - Accounts & Audit
This Accounts and Audit role is suitable for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with recent practice experience.
The role, typically made up of 80% Accounts and 20% Audit, is an ideal opportunity for an individual to join this established two partner Accountancy practice with excellent career prospects.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage a large portfolio of clients from a wide range of business sectors
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Take responsibility for the planning and completion of audits, including groups
- Preparation and review of, corporation tax, general business tax and personal tax computations
- Review and feedback on the work of a team of accountants within the practice
- Liaise with clients, both face to face and over the phone
- Work closely with the Partners
The perfect candidate will be qualified, with experience of working within a busy accountancy practice. Confidence in communication with clients at all levels is key, along with a strong desire to exceed service expectations.
Salary up to C£45,000