Senior SQL Database Administrator DBA
A Senior SQL Database Administrator (DBA) is required by a unique client in the Woking area. The role is to ensure the stable operation of managed databases and their related components. This will include database design, performance monitoring and tuning.
The Senior SQL Database Administrator (DBA) will be managing and configuring databases and services across a diverse environment of software and hardware and with a hybrid architecture of on-site and cloud hosted solutions.
Along with at least 5+ years' experience working as a DBA, you will also have the following:
* Degree educated in relevant subject or proven experience in a comparable DBA role with detailed knowledge of SQL server 2005 - 2016.
* In depth experience of providing second and third line DBA support
* Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA, MCSA) qualification or equivalent will be beneficial
* Experience of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality, ETL processes, OLAP concepts, meta data concepts and project methodology an advantage
* Experience and knowledge of Windows clustering and SQL High Availability
* Experience working within an ITIL framework.
This Senior Database Administrator (DBA) position would suit an individual who is looking for a long-term opportunity. This position reports to the Infrastructure Manager and is expected to work closely with the other team members across the wider departments.
SQL, DBA, Database Administrator
Send your CV for immediate consideration as interviews are to be held as early as this week.