Network Support Engineer
Network Infrastructure Support (Dell PowerEdge, TCP/IP, Networking, MS Server, Windows)
Network Infrastructure Support Analyst working with a specialist Lloyd's MGA based in the City. This role offers a broad opportunity to play a key role across 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support, and working in a small team you will gain exposure to a wide range of technology.
Necessary Technical Skills:
- Dell PowerEdge Servers, Routers / Firewalls / Switches / TCP/IP / Networking
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012
- Windows XP / Windows 7 / windows 8 / Windows 10
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS Web Servers, Routing & Remote Access
- Office 2010 or 365
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Migrations, installations, upgrades & providing technical support
- Computer Hardware
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure & maintain hardware, desktop and server operating systems
- Install, configure, and maintain network services, equipment and devices
- Manage all system back-up
- Supports network infrastructure
- Perform migrations and upgrades of both software & hardware
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Support professional to join a small, specialist team where you will be given a wide remit of responsibility, allowing you to gain in depth exposure to a range of technology.
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.