Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk for a global retail brand based in the City of London.
My client is a leading global retail brand based in the City of London.
The role involves:
- Analyse the invoices in preparation for registration
- Match stock against PO number on Midas, checking price and quantity. Investigate differences with relevant departments
- Raise any necessary debit notes for faulty stock
- Work with the AP Manager to ensure invoices are compliant with SOX controls.
- Monitor & adjust discounts where necessary
- Check statements and ensure that we have all invoices, investigating any differences
- Deal with Stock Credits and load onto system
Suitable candidate must demonstrate:
- Strong excel skills
- AAT or equivalent
- Having previously been in a similar role
This is a great opportunity to join the Accounts Payable team of a leading global retail company based in the City of London, offering a salary of up to £25,000 per annum.