Job Title: Account Manager/PlannerLocation: CrayfordSalary: £30,000-£35,000 per annumSwanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in the reactive maintenance/construction industry who is currently looking for a highly skilled and organised Account Manager/Planner.The role is full time and permanent.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.The roleThe role of Accounts Manager/Planner is office based in Crayford but may include attendance to sites occasionally. You will need to evidence previous experience, a minimum of 3 years, of working in a fast paced, reactive and planned, commercial maintenance environment on contracts ranging from £30k to £250k currently however with the new contracts this will rise significantly.The key purpose of this role essentially is:
- To provide the customer with a highly efficient and immediate answers to any questions raised in a professional manner.
- The Accounts Manager equally must be ensuring on a daily basis that the client`s contractual and task specifications are being met by the engineering teams.
- The work is running to schedule.
- Assisting other team members with resolving issues and problems before the customer is aware or affected by the problems.
- Overseeing the procurement of supplies, the allocation of man power and resources
- Ordering of specialist materials or tools/equipment.
- Enforcing adherence to H & S and quality control measures.
- To manage the project with regard to both the construction and financial aspects. (This will include safety, budget preparation, cost monitoring, quality procedures, sub-contractor control, material procurement, contract analysis and compliance measures and trouble shooting.)
The skills and experience requirements:
- A customer focused, ambassador of the company with meticulous organisation skills, capable to running several projects at once, across a number of contracts.
- Monitoring and meeting all deadlines, KPIs and SLAs.
- The candidate must also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing, with both the clients and other employees.
- Team management experience with the ability to support and mentor a team to excel in their roles and achieve a shared goal is desirable.
- In addition, the Account Manager`s role will require the candidate to demonstrate experience of working with in-house computerised data recording systems and extracting data from them for the purpose of quality reviews, audits, performance analysis and to create reports for the clients and the senior management team periodically.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIESSwanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.