This organisation is looking for an Innovation Manager to join their well-established, ambitious team in Central London. This is a 12 month maternity contract.
This organisation is a much loved and admired national charity that helps a broad community.
The key responsibilities of this Innovation Manager will be:
- Lead the implementation and development of the fundraising innovation strategy; identifying, establishing and leading the creation of new fundraising products
- Work on end to end fundraising innovation
- Deliver robust business cases, working with stakeholders across the organisation to trial and launch new fundraising products
- Portfolio review management
- Take a macro overview of how fundraising as a whole is performing
- Look at performance of products against criteria, including market attractiveness, ROI, net income vs target income etc.
- Identify any issues with campaigns and work with the insight team to solve problems
- Recognise opportunities to provide insight to teams
- Work in quick stints of 16 week cycles - from idea, to shortlist of product to be selected for prototyping
- Work with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Initiating the development of core messaging and positioning specifically in support of fundraising campaigns and products
- Work with Fundraising teams to develop and improve supporter journeys from acquisition through to retention, stewardship and on-ward supporter journey development
- Actively contribute to the improvement and development of fundraising communication activities and initiatives, supporting projects and briefs as and when appropriate
- Play a proactive role in contributing to the annual planning and budgeting process making informed budgeting recommendations
The person specification for this Innovation Manager is:
- Significant project management experience and a thorough knowledge of skills, tools and techniques associated with this
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience in developing a product from concept to execution
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders around the organisation to understand business needs
- Budget management experience
- Experience of working with agencies to produce marketing collateral for campaigns
- Experience working on multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to translate complex data and insight into actionable plans
- Line management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results orientated individual
- Excellent level of commercial awareness
- Excellent problem solving skills
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of around £45,000 for this 12 month contract.